Our naval architects and surveyors are individually Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) and Maritime NZ accredited for commercial (DCV) survey work and are members of reputable professional bodies such as the International Institute of Marine Surveying (IIMS), and The Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA). If you deal with Kedge you DO NOT need to involve any other parties- we are able to cover all disciplines in-house!
We have evolved as a business and know ESG inside out. As the emphasis turns to businesses doing more than just turning a profit, we can help you maximise and leverage the opportunities that an emphasis on the environment, societal and governance can produce.
Throughout Australia and internationally we survey commercial vessels of all types, from offshore fishing vessels, working vessels, ferries, sail and power yachts, barges, lighters, rigid inflatables, SWATH, hovercraft and everything in between … our expertise includes:
- AMSA Periodic Surveys
- AMSA New Builds Surveys
- AMSA Renewal Surveys
- AMSA and other plan approvals
- Regulated Australian Vessel (RAV) survey services
- Hybrid and Electric vessel builds and conversions
- ESG consultancy
- CMID and MISW
- Electrical surveys
- Stability submissions and approvals
- All other naval architecture tasks
- Insurance condition surveys for all vessel types
- Insurance hull and machinery claims work
- Expert witness work and other legal work
- Regulation interpretation and guidance
- Specialist marine regulatory consultancy
- Vessel tender and specification preparation and evaluation
- Owner’s representation for builds and procurement
- Military and paramilitary small craft work
- Accident and incident investigation
- Many other types of confidential and sensitive work
As an ADEC Innovation Company, Kedge has access to a diverse breadth and depth of additional ESG services.
We can provide these services because of the quality of our staff, their experience, and the knowledge they have gained in senior government and commercial positions over many years. Breadth and Depth – and service acknowledged by DNV in their re-validation of our ISO 9001/14001 and 45001 systems.